Bookkeeping & Accounting
- Operate the letter and number keys with correct fingering.
- Proofread typed work against a key, mark and count errors, and compute typing speed.
- Understand speed and accuracy levels.
- Understand word division, uses of symbols, and names of the basic parts of letters, tables and reports.
- To format correctly various production jobs, including (a) a standard business letter on a letterhead; (b) a three-column table with title, subtitle, and column headings. Increase typing speed by 25%.
- To format correctly form unarranged copy or rough-draft copy; (a) letters, (b) interoffice memorandums, (c) ruled and boxed tables. (d) reports, (e) news releases, and (e) news releases and (f) magazine articles and book manuscripts.
- Describe an office environment, ergonomics, modular design, office work-flow, organizational makeup and safety hazards.
- Use human relationships skills in the office to work as a team member: supportive of co-workers in the office; understand and deal with difficult people and maintaining high ethical standards in the office.
Tuition: $4,650.00 | Certificate: 6 weeks