Call Center Representative
Students will gain a full understanding of the Call Center Role and expectations. Course content includes soft skills, customer service skills, computer skills and automated call simulation. Students will learn how to achieve and sustain successful careers in call centers along with what it takes to excel in performance. Topics include Communication Skills, Telephony, Problem Resolution, Customer Satisfaction, Professionalism/Attendance, Career Paths, Interviewing Skills/Resume Preparation, Workplace Survival Skills/Ethics and Life Skills/Self Help. Students will take Pre/Post Assessments and a final Examination. Upon successful completion, students will receive interview/placement opportunities.
- Learn effective customer service/telesales skills for inbound/outbound calls and face to face interactions.
- Identify key characteristics of customer contact employees who demonstrate superior customer service skills.
- Understand how to utilize probing questions to effectively obtain valuable information to satisfy customers and problem solve.
- Build computer skills through call simulation and introduction to Microsoft Word/Excel and internet navigation.
- Learn soft skills and business friendly communication skills including active listening, grammar, writing and note taking.
- Acquire tools for being an effective company ambassador to both internal/external customers.
- Identify proactive customer service opportunities in a variety of situations in order to maximize outcomes.
- Understand the importance of high energy, enthusiasm, rapport building and cross selling.
- Build an effective resume, practice interview skills and complete online applications.
- Learn key behaviors necessary for success and advancement in the call center and service industry.
- Successful graduates can expect immediate referral to hiring companies. Training available on each company.
Tuition: Financial Assistance Available Up to 100%