Computer User Report
- Perform a variety of accounting applications with emphasis on computer technology.
- Prepare graduates for entry-level employment and advancement in accounting positions.
- Graduates will have basic accounting skills in journalizing and posting
- Graduates will have a basic working knowledge of accounting systems, as well as other general business skills.
- Graduates will also have practical skills in computer spreadsheet applications and word processing.
Tuition: $4,650.00 | Certificate: 6 weeks