Get the training you need and start creating the life of your dreams in as little as 6 weeks – and with full funding available if you qualify.
Small classes provide a 1-on-1 experience to develop your skills while you learn.
What You’ll Learn:
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
- Answer user questions on computer software or hardware problems.
- Set up equipment for employee use.
- Install and perform minor repairs.
- Maintain records of daily communications, problems and actions taken.
- Read technical manuals, and conduct computer diagnostics.
- Refer major hardware or software problems to vendors for service.
- Develop training materials and procedures, and train users in the proper use of hardware or software.