To be considered for regular admission for all programs, you must:
1. Be interviewed by an admission officer at the school
2. Complete an application
3. Meet with a financial advisor and be approved for funding
4. Provide official transcripts for each school attended
5. Complete an enrollment agreement and necessary disclosure and acknowledgments
6. Be at least 18 years of age
If you do not have a high school diploma or HISET/AEL, you may still be admitted by meeting the following requirements:
1. Be beyond the age of compulsory school attendance; and
2. Demonstrate your ability to benefit from the program by successfully completing an entrance exam*.
*There is no cost or obligation for testing. The admission test is the TABE Basic Skills Test. Unless otherwise noted, the minimum score to qualify is 70%.
To be awarded a Certificate of Completion, you must meet the following requirements:
1. Complete all required contact hours for the program.
2. Complete each of the required classes in the program with a grade of C or better.
3. Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or better.
To graduate, a student must pass each course with a 70% or above and maintain a 70% or above cumulative grade for all courses.
Grades shall be finalized within 48 hours of the close of each course. The grades shall be standard for each course and determined numerically with a base of 100%. The instructor shall convert the numeric grade to the scale of A, B, C, D, and F for the purposes of determining GPA. You may appeal a final grade within the first week of the following class start.